Followers

:)

:)
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Love letters...

I knew when I started writing this that Josh wasn't going to write very often if ever, especially if he and I were far away from each other. But being long distance does have its perks, sounds crazy I know, but you learn a lot about a person when all you can do is talk on the phone and Skype. After two months aparth though we have both started to feel the how hard being apart really is. Here are a few little notes he has left over the last few days:

July 1, 2011
Hey babe I just wanted to tell you this morning how much I love you. Thanks for always being there and being so understanding. Some how you see what no one else can and nobody can ever make me feel the way that you do. I new from day 1 that you were special, and you will be the holder of my heart forever. I love you beatiful ♥

June 29, 2011
Hearing this song always makes me think of you. I was listening to it today and I really payed attention to the words for some reason, and i realized that its perfect at describing how feel about you and how truly special you are to me. You know my story better than anyone so it would make the most sense to you, but listen close to the lyrics. You mean the world to me babe and I can't wait until the day when I can call you mine forever. I love you beautiful ♥


Two and a half years ago we started writing letters while he was on his mission. We continued to communicate through writing after he came home. Josh leaves notes on my car all the time, I wrote him postcards while I was in Europe, and we exchanged emails while I was there. Fortunately we saved every one of them and one day we will be able to look back on our written words and remember those moments forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment