Followers

:)

:)
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

So long Cedar

2012 means big changes for the Josh and I. Last week I had the opportunity to go to Salt Lake and interview for two great positions; each very different from one another. Josh has decided to transfer up to the University of Utah and finish his degree in Mechanical Engineering up there. As much as we love Cedar this change has been a long time coming. SUU was a great school from my degree, but the engineering program is far from the best.

Change is hard, moving is stressful, and looking for a new job is time consuming. With the help of great friends I got to interview for two great jobs, and now that I have a job things seem to be falling into place. We are still looking for a place to live and Josh is getting nervous for school, but I'm excited for the change. I finally feel like we are making big strides in the right direction for the future. 

I will miss Cedar (and trust me I never thought I would say that). Making friends isn't easy when you aren't in school, good thing we already know a few people. We have a lot of good memories in this town, but we are on to a new chapter in our lives. Sometimes doors close so others can open, and, although bitter sweet, I'm grateful to be closing this door. It is time to put the pas behind us and move on to better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment