Followers

:)

:)
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

We're Hitched!

So, I have broken the rules of Blogging. I knew I would. It has been one month and twelve days since my last post and let me tell you. So much has happened in such a short time. We're married now and yesterday we celebrated on whole month of marriage. How time flies. Here is a photo essay to keep it short and sweet.

 Endowments
Mt. Timpanogos Temple August 9, 2011



 I took some Bridals.

Call me a traditionalist, but I didn't want Josh to see me in my dress before the wedding. It was hard to keep it from him, but I'm so glad I did. I loved seeing his face in the temple when he saw it for the first time. Granted, I don't think that anyone like pictures of themself alone. It's just weird, but Karl Hughes (Studio West) is an amazing photographer and the picutes are something we will treasure forever.



August 10, 2011
Salt Lake Temple

 We got MARRIED. A long time coming, and these are just a few of the 1000. Yes, literally 1000 photos we have. There was no way that I was putting those all up here. The day was perfect I couldn't have asked for a better wedding. To be able to share it with my best friend only made it better.


Honeymoon Oahu, Hawaii

We also got the wonderful experience of going to Hawaii for our honeymoon. We couldn't have asked for a better week. Fun filled with snorkling, food, parasailing, tanning, swimming and lounging by the waves. We had such a good time.

The real honeymoon is over, but we are still having a great time learning about each other and I'm not sure the feeling of the honeymoon will ever stop. One month later and many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment