Followers

:)

:)
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Summer is almost over?

The summer is coming to an end and Josh is about to start school again. I can't believe it is the end of July already. Time has really flown past us this summer. Josh took summer classes at SLCC and worked as an intern for Zein Medical Technologies. He really enjoyed his time there, although short, he gained a lot of experience through them. He is going into the right profession that's for sure. His summer classes didn't permit much fun to happen this summer, but I'm sure in the end it will all be worth it.

Come the fall he will be entering into the University of Utah's Mechanical Engineering Program which he is very excited to see and end to the long road that is college. He was recruited for a job at Abercrombie Kids which he will keep come fall semester. He started yesterday and really seems to enjoy working there so far. I was a little surprised that he decided to work there because he doesn't own one article of Abercrombie clothing, but he is a worker. He struggled last year with the idea that he wasn't financially contributing to our little family, so I think this will allow him to work here and there while staying on top of his studies. I tell him every day that his major is a full time job, but alas this is what he wants.

I am still with Stevens-Henager and lots of changes have happened around here, but all for the best. I have yet again started toying with the idea of what to do as my career, and I'm still so unsure. I'm a planner and that will never change. I want to pursue something I love, but I still and unsure what I love. Eventually I will get a masters in something.

We are anxiously awaiting our trip to Reno, Nevada for Jon and Sam's wedding as well as our two year anniversary. I can't believe it has been that long already. Where does the time go? We have no plans for our anniversary this year. I was hoping to do something with Josh, but with Jon's wedding on August 9th and our anniversary the next day it was impossible to not have to spend the day driving home from Reno. Maybe next year we will be able to slip away for a couple days...

No comments:

Post a Comment